Notice is hereby given that the TWENTY NINETH Annual General Meeting of members of the Southern African Institute of Government Auditors will be held at the ACFE Conference venue, Block A De Goedehoop Close Office Park, 121 Sovereign Drive, 21 Corporate Park, Centurion on Friday, 30 June 2017 at 13h00-15h00
Kindly note that the CEO of SAIGA was involved in a car accident this week and is still recovering at home. It is for this reason that AGM is rescheduled to a later date.
Issues to be discussed are as follows:
- To approve the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 29 June 2016.
- To consider the report by the Auditors in respect of the Annual Financial Statements for the year ended 31 March 2017.
- To consider the Annual Financial Statements for the year ended 31 March 2017.
- To consider the extension of the President’s terms of office for a further two years as per the Constitution.
- To consider the SAIGA ‘s Strategic Plan 2017-2020
- To consider SAIGA’s Budget 2017/18
- To consider the President’s Report for the year end 31 March 2017
All persons attending the AGM are invited to join us for a finger lunch, tea and coffee after the proceedings.
A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting may appoint a proxy to attend, speak and vote in his stead. Such proxy has to be an enfranchised member of the Institute (RGA). A member wishing to appoint a proxy must do so in writing and lodge the original proxy to be received by the Secretariat no later than 72 hours before the time fixed for the meeting.
The Southern African Institute of Government Auditors
22 June 2017